I’m trying to lose weight. What’s in Healthy Dimensions for me?
Have you tried and failed because you can’t stay on a “diet”? On the Healthy Dimensions journey, you will discover:
- how conventional wisdom is wrong about the best way to lose weight
- the cure for the common metabolic disorder that makes your body store fat instead of burn it
- amazing evidence for simple mind/body tools to help you stop self-sabotage and end emotional eating
Here’s a suggested pace for your journey. In just 2 months you can experience a physical and emotional transformation and look forward to a lifetime where all your dimensions are truly healthy!
Week 1 – Chapter 1
- Why are we overweight?
- What’s wrong with the current dietary guidelines?
- History of human nutrition and the food pyramid.
- Preparing yourself for change.
Week 2 – Chapter 2
- Do you have too much insulin?
- Switching from the carb-craving cycle to burning your fat instead.
- What you must know before trying low-carb.
Week 3 – Chapter 3
- 8 research supported willpower ninja tactics.
- Change the automatic primal brain programs that sabotage you.
- Transform your inner food monologue using the brain’s chemical reward system.
- Pre-program your brain for success in just a few minutes a day.
Week 4 – Chapter 4
- How food sensitivities may be preventing success
- The one key belief that changes everything.
- How to enhance and use focus to control emotional eating.
Week 5 – Chapter 5 & 6
- Hunger vs “I wanna eat”
- Stress makes us fat: simple solutions to reduce stress eating.
Week 6 – Chapter 7 & 8
- Chronic inflammation: things to consider in your plan.
- How to TAME a binge.
- The power of an observer.
- 15 research-supported techniques for increasing your happiness in life.
Week 7 – Chapter 9
- Setting realistic expectations and planning for long-term success
Throughout this process you develop your own perfect Personal Nutrition and Lifestyle Plan (PNLP) to help you finally win at losing weight*.
Got questions? Just contact us!